AMD A8-7600 Kaveri Quad-Core 3.1 GHz Socket FM2+ 65W AD7600YBJABOX Desktop Processor AMD Radeon R7
Get More of What You Want with an AMD A-Series APU
We changed the game for PCs by revolutionizing the APU which
combines the power of a multicore CPU with AMD Radeon™ graphics all in
one energy-efficient chip.
- Unlock your system's full potential with HSA-enabled APUs
- Experience a new level of immersion with AMD TrueAudio technology¹
- Blaze through apps with AMD Turbo Core technology²
- Use AMD Mantle technology³ to raise your game to unprecedented levels with hyper-efficient performance
- Get extreme performance with Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture, featuring supercharged AMD Radeon™ R7 graphics.4
So What is HSA, Exactly?
Your APU with HSA = A Team of Specialists
You can think of HSA as a team with different players lending
their unique talents to form one powerful unit. The CPU leads the system
through everyday tasks. The GPU can zoom its way through tasks that are
particularly data-intensive. Other components work together with the
CPU and GPU in various, specialized processing tasks. With each member
of the team performing a task that is especially suited to it, the
efficiencies are designed to give you an enormous boost in performance.
AMD True-Audio Technology – What's the Difference?
Your Games Now Sound as Good as They Look¹
The expectations of gamers have never been higher. Graphics
quality and processing speed have advanced rapidly, and the games of
today are light years ahead of those from just a few years ago. But
advancements in game audio have been more sporadic and less widely
adopted. Sound is a critically important part of the immersive
experience for gamers and sound engineers are eager to advance their
art, but they haven't enjoyed the same kind of attention that
continually drives graphics improvements. That is, until now.
AMD's Revolutionary Mantle
AMD's Mantle is a groundbreaking graphics API that promises to
transform the world of game development to help bring better, faster
games to the PC. Read on to discover how AMD is working with the game
development community to revolutionize the PC gaming experience.
What Mantle Does
Mantle is the Harmony of Three Essential Ingredients:
- A driver within the AMD Catalyst™ software suite that lets applications speak directly to the Graphics Core Next architecture;
- A GPU or APU enabled with the Graphics Core Next architecture;
- An application or game written to take advantage of Mantle.
Mantle reduces the CPU's workload by giving developers a way to
talk to the GPU directly with much less translation. With less work for
the CPU to do, programmers can squeeze much more performance from a
system, delivering the greatest benefits in gaming systems where the CPU
can be the bottleneck.
What it Means for Gamers
Now that Mantle has freed up some extra CPU capacity, we expect
Mantle will lead to better games, and more of them, since Mantle makes
game development easier. That's not all Mantle will do for gamers. By
shifting work to the GPU, a mid-range or older CPU isn't the same
handicap it was before. With Mantle, the GPU becomes the critical part
of the system, and GPU upgrades will have a bigger impact than before.