ConEmu (ConEmu-Maximus5) is an advanced console window or local terminal emulator, if you prefer. The app allows you to run two different types of applications; "console" such as cmd.exe, and powershell.exe and also "graphical" such as Notepad, PuTTY, KiTTY and mintty.
Key Features Include:
- Tabs for editors, viewers, panels and consoles.
- Run simple GUI apps in tabs.
- Run old DOS apps in Windows 7 or 64-bit OS.
- Normal, maximized and full screen graphical window modes.
- Window font anti-aliasing: standard, cleartype, disabled.
- Using normal/bold/italic fonts for different parts of the console simultaneously.
- Transparency and desktop mode.
- Customizable starting tabs.
The app was initially developed as a Far Manager companion, but now you can use ConEmu with other console and GUI apps which run on Windows, such as PowerShell, bash, PuTTY, Notepad and others.
|Windows (All Versions)|
|Несколько языков - Multiple languages|