FileBot is the ultimate tool for organizing and renaming your movies, tv shows, anime, and music files. It can also download subtitles and artwork for your media to enhance your collection.
Key features include:
- A simple user-interface tuned for drag-n-drop.
- Rename hundreds of media files in a matter of seconds.
- Match movies against TheMovieDB data.
- Match episodes against TheTVDB data.
- Match music against MusicBrainz data using AcoustID.
- Download subtitles from OpenSubtitles.
- Upload subtitles to OpenSubtitles.
- Easily create and verify sfv, md5 and sha1 files.
FileBot is a great tool that is has been streamlined for simplicity of use. The developers tout that it is the ultimate tv renamer / subtitle downloader / sfv validator, and we agree with them!
FileBot is cross platform and supports Mac and Linux too. It has a great looking interface and is quick at organizing your media collection, and it has a full-featured command-line interface for running all sorts of automated scripts.
|Windows (All Versions)|
|여러 언어 - Multiple languages|
|오픈 소스 - Open Source|
|Point Planck Limited|