Auslogics Anti-Malware is a Malware protection utility that helps keep your system safe against data safety threats. It features three types of PC checks: Quick scan, Deep Scan and Custom Scan. The Quick scan analyzes the most important areas where threats can be found. The Deep scan scans your entire system for any files that may pose a threat. Finally, the Custom scan allows you to select specific files and folders to be analyzed.
Auslogics Anti-Malware runs comprehensive analysis in the following areas:
- Checks system memory for malicious apps that could be running.
- Detects cookies that track your activity and collect your personal data.
- Checks system and temporary folders for security issues.
- Analyzes auto-start items and suspicious entries in the registry.
- Scans browser extensions to prevent data leaks.
Auslogics Anti-Malware, like most other Anti-Malware apps, allows you to quarantine any suspicious files that it comes across. This is a useful feature that lets you restore any files later, if they are needed. If the app throws up a false positive, you can add files or folders to the Ignore List, so they will be excluded from any future scans and cleanups.
Key Features include:
- Detects malicious items.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Keeps your computer safe and secure.
- Easy to set up and run.
- Designed not to conflict with your main antivirus.
- Catches items your antivirus may miss.
Overall, Auslogics Anti-Malware has a simple interface that is fairly easy to navigate, with clearly marked buttons and sections. The app is relatively lightweight and leaves a small footprint, and it has been designed not to conflict with your current Anti-Virus software!
|Auslogics Anti-Malware 220.127.116.11|
|Windows (All Versions)|
|Auslogics Software Pty Ltd|